My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Monday, August 31, 2009

NOT IMPRESSED

He played average. Nothing special.

If anything I was surprised how often Brett ended up on his ass.
You have not seen Aaron on his butt this year like you did Brett
last night.

Not to make fun of Houston, but Minnesota I would have thought
would have done much better. Which make one wonder if its all
talk.


I was surprised how well Houston kept them in check, I mean come
on they Houston, Minnesota should have won.

Houston also did a good job of shutting down A.P. after the
first touch down of the game. After that Brett really did not
move that offense much at all. He looked old.

I think his cracked rib comment was nothing but a ruse. So
if he sucked he would have a excuse.

Sorry not finding Minnesota impressive, even with Brett.


They kept talking about Minnesota's weapons????





But the Packers.. they are getting a lot of positive talk from around
the league.

The Packers rock....

No comments: