My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Friday, July 24, 2009

Should Have President Obama Made Those Comments?

Should President Obama made those comments regarding
his friend, Professor Gates? They call him President Obama's
friend but I have not heard how long they have been friends. Not
that it matters.

No I don't think he should have made the comments he
did on National T.V. that is.

I think the situation would have been better served had
he called this officer's supervisor and expressed his concerns.


I also don't like seeing the race card played, when its not
warranted. Not every altercation between a officer and
any person of color is race related.

But from what I have read, this officer blew his
stack quickly and it escalated quickly.

The guy was in his own house. You would think
he would be safe there from that sort of treatment.

No comments: