My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Friday, July 24, 2009

Is He Racist?

Is the cop who arrested Professor Gates is
racist?

I watched his interview , and he seems like a ass.
So how does a racist and a ass sound?

This cop said ' he made remarks about my mother.'

Are you kidding me?? " oh he called my mommy names."

So what? How old are you?

The big question would is, if this guy was white would
he have been arrested for being in his own house?

Probably NOT...

Even a couple of officers have come out and said
this is not how this guy normally acts.

This cop is suppose to be a expert in racial profiling
and he fell right into it.

No comments: