My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Watched

I watched the memorial service for
Michael Jackson from the comfort of
my house. I was in and out, but for the
most part saw the majority of it.

I cried, many emotional stories.

People forget that this is a family
grieving.

I think Al Sharpton stated the
most obvious comment to Jackson's
children.


Say what you will, but the Rev. Al Sharpton spoke forcefully and eloquently about the King of Pop. He tells Michael Jackson’s children that it “wasn't nothing strange about your Daddy. It was strange what your Daddy had to deal with. But he dealt with it anyway.”

That is a very true statement.

Al Sharpton gave a very powerful speech.

People seem to forget he has children who
love him dearly.

His daughter spoke, and I cried.
She cried. Her heart is broken.
It made everyone remember he was
human first, son,DAD, brother,uncle
and entertainer last.

He will be missed.

Very powerful Memorial.

No comments: