My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Monday, July 6, 2009

I Feel Sorry For His Wife

It is tragic what happened to
Steve McNair. I feel sorry for
his kids. They are the ones who
will have to carry this with them
for the rest of their lives. But I
feel very sorry for his wife.

How awful to have something so
private made so public. In such
a unfortunate and awful way.

Many men and woman cheat
on their significant others and
they don't deserve to be killed for
it.

I am sure this young girl/woman
thought he would leave his wife
for her.

I do not understand why anyone
would choose to get involved with
someone who is married.

Very sad, and tragic.

No comments: