My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All This Stimulus Money.. Just What Did Evansville Get?

Go through and check out what the
Evansville School District got.

Wow.

I don't see Brodhead on there at all but
I may be missing it.

I don't understand if Evansville got this
stimulus money for road work, why is it
not on this list? Janesville's is , as is
footville's..

There is a N.Fourth and W.Main but
does not specify as Evansville. I think
maybe it is, how ever with a 00.00 amount
showing it still out for bids?

Which I would then wonder where did this
600,000 come from? or it up to that amount?

I am waiting for another call for more
clarification. When they tell me I will
pass it along.

That is how they described it , as
stimulus money.

No comments: