My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Monday, June 22, 2009

Milton police chief concerned about juvenile crime

What about juvenile crime in Evansville? School is out
and I willing to bet the police dept has been busy with
extra calls about misbehaving kids.

Maybe it's because I grew up on a farm and did not
have time to get in trouble.

If we ever said the word bored, our mom and dad
found us something to do. We never lacked for things
to do.

But it would seem here in town when kids run the
streets, that's all they do is find and create trouble.

Not all kids, unfortunately to many times just
the same ones.

Some one told me the other day about kids
huffing freon . Why and how the hell do they
do that? I just don't know how they think
of these things. It is deadly. They can
die from this..

I am just amazed how some kids run the
streets from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. , where
the hell are the parents...

Some parents think the community should
be their baby sitter.. I feel sorry for those
kids.

No comments: