My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Monday, June 22, 2009

Keep Them Inside

I was running errands on Sunday and what
did I see,, a dog locked in a car windows up.

It was hot&humid and no animal should have
been left in any vehicle. It will only be worse
today and the rest of the summer.

I sat there for about five minutes watching this
dog bark, and look out the window wondering if
I should call the police or just get store mgmt.

Thankfully the owner came out and drove away.

But how stupid.. This guy never would have sat
in his car with the windows up and no air on. But
he thought it was o.k. for his dog.

Out to go to the bathroom and back in is all our
dogs are going to see of the outside the next few
days.

No comments: