My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Friday, May 1, 2009

Those Celtics and Ray Ray..

I watch the Boston Celtics pretty much only
because of RayRay,, or Ray Allen to most.

Yes years after the trade of Ray Allen from
Milwaukee to Seattle, then Boston I am
still pouting over the fact that they would
dare trade him away.

Last night's game was just a killer.. 3 O.T.'s
Ray Ray looks great, had a great year. But
they lost .

Game 7 in Boston.. I predict they will kick
butt.

It makes me sick that L.A. looks like a
mighty strong team. I can not stand
Kobe.

Go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: