My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look At This Beauty..


How would you like to be locked in a kennel for going on
a year and a half?

That is what Abby's life has been.

She is at the Dane County Humane Society
and would love a home where she could run
and play.

Booking: 3930362
Name: Abby
Status: Available
Stage: Available
Site: Dane County Humane Society
Gender: Female
Species: Dog
Primary Breed: Beagle

Description

Hi there! My name is Abby! I am a two year old, female, Lemon Beagle/Labrador Retriever mix! I am a beautiful girl that is super social and loves to give kisses! I am housetrained and take treats gently! I also know sit, shake and down! I enjoy playing with other dogs and cannot wait to go to my new forever loving home! I am a energetic girl who will need a owner that also has a zest for life! I need to go to a home with children 14 years and older due to my energy level. Please come and meet me today!

No comments: