My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Friday, April 3, 2009

Death of Jail Baby Investigated

***** We first heard about this on the 5 a.m. news....
and they already have a lawyer. I would like to think NO
one ignored this woman for four+ hours... Because if they did
it would make them monsters.. I just don't see how anyone
could have ignored her for that long.



*****What a very sad story. But sometimes babies
die. This baby was very early. Without proper
medical treatment most any baby would die.

Jail baby or not.

With quick medical care this baby may have
died anyway.

I would be curious to know how much
pre natal care she had.

I think there are many questions with this
and we will follow this as it goes along.

No comments: