My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Cleaning..

I love this time of year.. not the mud but
most every thing else. A time for cleaning up
and picking up..sorting , filing, ..

The garbage man has got to wonder
where we kept all we put out for him.

My husband is the pack rat. Just last
week we replaced something and he
wanted to keep the old thinking maybe
someday we would have the time to fix
it. I threw it out with the garbage
this week . Reminding him why we bought
the new,, we had no clue how to fix the old
or if it could be fixed.

I did have some people stop
and take things they can use ..

Oh come on.. everyone has done
that before.

No comments: