My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 19, 2009

How Many Are Ready??

How many of us are ready if the truly unfortunate
happens?

How many of us have adequate life insurance?
How many of us have a living will?
How many of us have a power of attorney???


We have always been set with the life insurance.
But when I was in the hospital this last fall they
asked when questions when I was admitted.

Like do you have a living will?
Do you have a power of attorney?

I looked right at them and asked them what
they were trying to tell me.. laughing at the time.

Which she reassured me they ask everyone those
questions for any reason when they are admitted.

But they are something everyone should have.

It is something none of us like to think about,
but we should.

No comments: