My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Monday, March 9, 2009

He Is Only Cleaning Up After bush.

My friend won't admit it but she is republican.
She sent me a email the other day about how much
this stimulus package is costing, comparing it to
other 'natural disasters ' from through out history.

I very quickly reminded her, that Obama did not
create this financial disaster, bushie and his cronies
did.. Obama is just trying to clean up. Unfortunately
that will take money. Tax payer money.

I do think my friend voted for Obama in November
as she did not like McCain. But is a die hard
republican and has a hard time admitting they
the republican really screwed things up.

Some democrats but mostly the republicans.

No comments: