My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Monday, March 23, 2009

Doing It For ME????

I was watching the morning news today..
I immediately started looking
for my bucket when there was a
segment on WHY we have to bail out
the banks..

This lady and I missed her name
stated we need to took at it as though
we are doing it for ourselves???

Trying to make a argument for doing this.

If they were 'doing it' for me..
I would be sitting very pretty.

We all would.

They can double talk and make all the excuses they like..

It's all for wall street and the banks..

It's having to clean up after bushie and chenie.

I am surprised there was not a mad rush in
bucket sales during all of this...

or Pepto.

No comments: