My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wis. soldier says he won’t return to Iraq

conscientious objector status



I don't blame him. He and thousands of other military personal
were lied to about this war.

Thousands have died because of a lie.

IF bushie had not been prez. he would be in
prison for contributing to the death of so many.



He is not the first one to do this.

I would rather see military do it this way , than
running and hiding.


But to flip on this a little.

How many of us like everything about
our jobs?

My sister and my cousin went and
served and they never would have
done it any other way.

No comments: