My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fed predicts economy will get worse

It is a very scary time. It makes you appreciate having
a job, when so many don't. With the crappy weather we
have had this winter it makes one know well if I call in
because of the weather, there are many who would want
my job.

Where my husband works I can always gage how they are
doing by their temps, if they have temps things are good.

When they start letting the temps go,,you know things
are slow.

Right now temps are there in full force. But it could change
at any time, as they have lost a couple contracts due to the
economy.

No one's job is safe, no one's.

No comments: