My take on local news and events. All Comments are the responsibility commenter . All comments moderated. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~~~ Albert Einstein

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

About Time

I have posted on here before about Craigs list
and about the ninny's who post in the pet section
trying to tell everyone else what to do.

Evidently Craig's list plans on pulling that
section due to these people on 02/01/09 who
continuously hold discussions in that section
instead of taking it to the forums.

It's about time. They pull this section.
Because quite frankly these posters did
nothing but make a problem. There are
many places people can post their pets
they don't allow editorials by people
who don't like what they are posting
and for how much.

What I find funny is when you have
former breeders who post on their against
breeding, when they them selves used to
do it. . I know a person who does that.

She is def. a do as I say, not as I do person.

Point being these posters did nothing.
I wonder what they will do with their
days now, maybe get a life.

Thank You Craigs List.. for finally getting it.

No comments: